We are consulted by Hong Kong and international law firms for our specialist expertise in conducting IP audits and due diligence in relation to IP-related aspects of mergers and acquisitions and other commercial transactions. Our services include:
- Advising in relation to commercial transactions involving the assignment and licensing of patent rights and underlying technologies
- Identifying and verifying the status of existing and potential IP rights
- Advising in relation to the validity and scope of protection of intellectual property rights
- Advising in relation to freedom-to-operate of relevant technologies
- Advising in relation to inventorship, ownership, and entitlement issues
- Advising in relation to IP commercial issues involving licensing and assignment of rights
For commercial IP due diligence services, please contact us.