We, Letters & Thoo Limited, provide publications, briefings, newsletters and presentations (the “materials”) on this website. Access to the materials is provided on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below. Please read these terms carefully before accessing the materials.
1. The materials are for general information only and are not intended to provide legal advice.
2. We do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the materials or their contents. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. You should consult one of our qualified Patent Attorneys if you have any specific problem or query. We make no warranty or representation that information is accurate, up to date or complete.
3. The materials appearing on this website are protected by copyright and also contains other proprietary rights, including trademarks and trade names. This website also contains original works including presentation and expression in respect of aspects pertaining to intellectual property, the presentation and expression thereof, of which are protected by copyright and trade mark rights. All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the materials vest solely in us. Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright and trade mark rights in the content and design of this website.
4. You agree not to modify, reproduce, copy, adapt, store in a retrieval system, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the materials or design of this website, or derive commercial use or benefit from the materials, or cause any of the material to be framed or embedded in another website, without our prior written consent.
5. You agree not to use or permit the use of the materials for any illegal purpose nor use the materials in such a manner as would bring us or our business into disrepute.
6. Nothing in these terms shall operate to exclude or restrict liability based on fraud or reckless disregard of professional obligations or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
7. This website may contain hyperlinks to websites at domains other than “www.lettersthoo.com”. Such websites may be controlled or produced by third parties. Except as indicated, we do not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such websites or any content on them, nor do we provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of those websites or their content.
8. Letters & Thoo Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys and Letters & Thoo are the trading styles of Letters & Thoo Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in Hong Kong.
9. These terms shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Hong Kong.